Eating Disorder Support Group
Wednesdays from 7:00 - 8:00pm
Ages 17 and up
FREE to those suffering from eating disorders.
Staying Connected During the Coronavirus Crisis
We understand the importance of group support and are navigating a way to stay connected as a recovery community. We are committed to offering each other support for Eating Disorder recovery under this stress-filled environment, when many of us feel even more vulnerable. Therefore, we are continuing to facilitate our weekly drop-in ED Support Group, now via Zoom video Conference. Join us on Wednesday nights from 7-8 p.m. using the button below.
The Zoom Link is provided after check-in.
What you can expect from this group:
- Share your experience in a safe and supportive environment
- Gain strength and wisdom from others who have “been there”
- Cultivate resiliency and emotional tolerance
- Develop effective recovery tools
- Learn to listen to your body
- Observe your patterns, attitudes, and identify your triggers
- Honoring self-care
For more information, please leave a message at (805) 987-3162.
Eating Disorders are serious medical and psychological conditions, which can lead to lifelong problems and/or death. Finding help and support is an important part of overcoming these illnesses.